Completions Tech – Denver, CO
Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (“CRD”) (NASDAQ: CDEV) is currently seeking a Completions Tech who will provide technical support for the Permian Basin Completions team. Reporting to the Completions Manager, the successful candidate will have strong technical skills as well as an understanding of the Permian basin from a Completions perspective. The ideal candidate will maintain a strong attention to detail and be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
General responsibilities include:
- Request, receive, organize, and file Completions and operations data
- Send CDEV data out to Operations partners
- All other OBO duties needed by the Operations group
- Check offset operator fracs for Drilling team
- Track water usage, water sales, usage of CDEV owned assets, and keep up to date on CDEV water infrastructure maps
- Assist with the completion schedule communication
- Assist engineers with day to day tasks
- Help engineers QC NPT data
- Costs and cost codes daily
- Perform Quarterly OEE Insurance & OLP Tasks such as generating reports, communicating with insurance companies, and handling QA/QC data.
- Assist Regulatory department with TCEQ, FRAC FOCUS, and Pre-Completions Plats
Knowledge and Skills include:
- Excellent technical skills
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
- Superior ability to prioritize activities and meet all deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently across departments
- Must possess a strong work ethic and demonstrate a positive/flexible attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- 2-5 years of experience in the E&P sector, preferably with an operations team.
- Strong proficiency in Excel & Microsoft Office.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining databases
- Experience with oil and gas operational programs (e.g. Openwells, WellView)
- Experience in project type work in design, budgeting, procurement, construction and commissioning